Friday, December 17, 2010

Good Enough

Just, tell me why, ok? You know what, don't bother, I'm sure you don't have a good reason. Whatever it is might be good enough a reason for you, but it sure as hell isn't for me, so back off. I'm going to do what I like, and tell people what I like, which is the truth: remember, that thing you can't handle because you're ashamed of it. That's all it is, you're ashamed. Well fuck you, because I'm proud.

Oh, and next time, think about respect. Think about privacy. Think about how you'd feel if it was you. No, I guess you're so self absorbed that no one else matters to you. Well fine, if that's the way you want it, you don't mean a damn thing to me either. I've never been one to fight you much, but keep going this way, and I will make your life a living hell. That or I'm going to get the hell out of here and you'll never see or hear from me again. Oh, the joys of such thoughts, they're overwhelming.

Stop making me feel like I'm caught between your life and mine, because that isn't going to happen anymore. I'm not going to let it happen. I'm sick of it. Because you know what, you've overstepped every single boundary, and now I just want out. And you know what else, I fucking deserve better.

No comments:

Post a Comment