Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Crash Landing

I had hoped that everything would go smoothly, allowing me to descend from above and comfortably settle into that position I'd picked out for myself. Alas, nothing ever happens the way you would like, most especially if you were not precisely sure of what it was that you were doing in the first place. Crossing your fingers and hoping never quite seems to work.

Still, it was better than having my parachute tear in mid air. I merely crash landed, though not too dangerously. Now all I must do is look around and find a way to return to the place which I had intended to inhabit. Surely it cannot be too difficult. Though it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, surely my landing is not irreversible and that I can somehow find my way back. I can only hope, it's true, that something happens and that I am allowed into the fold, despite my actions and stupidity. Oh lord, I hope that everything turns out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment